Don't Forget Yer Paddle: Arnold River Battle
Get yer kayaks, canoes, or tubes ready; the Arnold River Battle is Saturday, July 21!
Registration: July 21 at 12 noon
Cost: $30, includes T-shirt and lunch
before the race at Hidden Valley Campground
Race Start Time: 1:30 p.m.
If interested in participating, you may contact Della Dailey, 308-520-5905, or Michelle Preston, 402-984-1921, before July 21, or register day of event.
You can also find us on Facebook!
- Adult Class, 18 or Older—Canoeing, Kayaking, and Tubing
- Youth Class—Kayaking and Tubing (18 and under must have waiver signed by parent or guardian)
- All gear must be provided by competitor.
- Life jacket has to be in boat for each competitor.
- 18 and under must have waivers signed by parent or guardian.
- 18 and under must wear a life jacket.
Arnold River Battle will be a timed event. It’s up to you how fast or how slow you want to go down the river. Each class will start at different times and prizes will be awarded. So bring your canoe, kayak, or tube and have a great time participating in the Arnold River Battle!
Remember, river will be as is and may include narrow spots, fallen trees, sandy spots, fences, and whatever else you may come across!
Posted on Thu, July 19, 2018
by Kristi Dvorak