Click on an image below to view it larger and view the photos at your own leisure.
507 S HASKELL ST.
If you love original woodwork and features, this charming home is perfect for you! This home is in a quiet neighborhood on a huge lot! You can’t help but notice the beautiful character of this home with original wood and trim work throughout. Window casings, picture rail trim, pocket doors, built-in window seat, wood corner guard trim, enclosed entry porch, wood floors, tall ceilings, original doors, built-in columns and bookcases, and all this woodwork is unpainted; can you believe it !?! There is plenty of light throughout the home making it feel bright and cheery, but still comfy and cozy. You’ll have plenty of bedrooms for everyone, possible office area, formal dining area, living room, and a mudroom with laundry on the main floor, small garage, and storage sheds. The yard is plenty big enough to consider building an additional shop and still have space for the family to enjoy! Not to mention the fantastic front porch just waiting for a couple of rocking chairs or a porch swing! Can you imagine the full potential of this fantastic property?
- Move-in ready
- Fresh paint inside and out
- 1,672 sq ft (1,194 sq ft base, rest upper floor)
- Nice large lot (two actual lots)
- 4 bedrooms, with possibility of 5 and/or office (2 bedrooms on main level and 2 bedrooms upstairs, one other room on main level could be 5th bedroom or and office)
- Formal dining area
- Living room
- Main level has original wood floors, original built-in china hutch, wide doors, pocket door, and lots of amazing woodwork
- 1 bathroom, and a separate shower on back porch
- Propane heat
- New roof in 2017
- Kitchen appliances stay with home
- Detached garage and carport, and a 10×12 storage shed
- Established yard and flower beds
Contact: Brenda Sheets, (308) 660-9785