David Carpenter

I am involved in open road racing and travel to many areas of the country for my events. August each year brings us back to Arnold, NE, and one of the "Friendliest Places on Earth!"

The people in that surrounding community are always so giving and helpful in every aspect of our time there. It has to be part of their core values to be so genuine! I've heard them exclaim that they don't understand why all of us come so far to visit their small part of the world! My explanation is not easy to express. Our group of several hundred come to Arnold just because of those small-town values. Most of us come from big cities and from all across this country! It is such a breath of fresh air for us to visit Arnold and the surrounding area!

We don't see the same hard-working values from where we come from! Yet in Arnold, it just seems like a way of life!

We travel to many cities in our lives...but the welcome mat in Arnold is the biggest I've ever seen!

David Carpenter
Pres. D. Carpenter Holdings, Inc.
Carpenter-Sells LLC
Parker, CO

12 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
This is a very interesting bubble shooter game with fabulous graphics,themes and the
background scenarios! The player enjoys this
interacting bubble shooter game because of the active role of the cute Pet Raccoon.
Help to Pet Raccoon Mama to save all of her cubs. Combine 3 or more
objects the same color for destroy a bubbles.
https://goo.gl/WMCXgi

Wed, April 25, 2018 @ 4:33 PM

2. wrote:
Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks
fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!

Tue, May 8, 2018 @ 12:39 PM

3. wrote:
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road.
All the best

Thu, September 6, 2018 @ 10:39 AM

4. wrote:
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that
I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I
am hoping you write once more very soon!

Fri, September 14, 2018 @ 9:15 AM

5. wrote:
Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after that you can write if not it is difficult to write.

Fri, September 21, 2018 @ 3:10 AM

6. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site.
I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since I saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue
to guide other people.

Sun, September 23, 2018 @ 12:58 AM

7. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Outstanding work!

Wed, September 26, 2018 @ 2:10 PM

8. wrote:
Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed
some nice procedures and we are looking to swap techniques with others,
please shoot me an email if interested.

Sat, September 29, 2018 @ 5:34 AM

9. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
on the video to make your point. You definitely
know what youre talking about, why throw away
your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could
be giving us something informative to read?

Mon, October 1, 2018 @ 8:50 AM

10. wrote:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend
who was conducting a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

Mon, October 1, 2018 @ 11:50 AM

11. wrote:
It's very effortless to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this web page.

Mon, October 1, 2018 @ 6:21 PM

12. wrote:
Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
Kudos, I appreciate it!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 4:18 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.